This idea just makes things in frames nicer to look at. My mum wrote a speech when her mum passed away so I decided to use a frame I had and printed the speech to put inside it. Instead of making a border, I just decided to use scrapbook paper as a background.
- First I chose some scrapbook paper and had a craft knife handy.
- Then I used the glass from the frame as a template to cut the paper.
- Next, I cut the speech down to size to make sure that the background could be seen.
- Stick the paper onto the background.
- Then I drew around the paper with a silver gel pen to add effect.
- Finally I added a silver butterfly sequin because my mum likes butterflies.
- Done 👍🏽