This is just a nice way to make your boring plastic tape/glue dispensers look cute!
- First, open it up completely, making sure you don’t move anything on the inside because it might ruin the mechanism.
- Then, choose some scrapbook paper. Because my dispenser is translucent, I chose some paper with a design that can be seen through it. It’s better is you get one that’s transparent!
- Next, trace around the plastic making sure you trace around the correct part and the right way.
- When I cut mine out, I cut some extra because the shape I traced was correct, but the size was too big. Remember the paper needs to sit inside it.
- After that, place it down. If it’s still too big, keep cutting until it fits in snuggly.
- Finally, close it and make sure it still works fine! ❤